Established California Auto Accident Lawyers Pursue Optimum Results for Injured Clients
Reliable Attorneys Help Victims Recover Damages
An auto accident can negatively impact your job, your family, your health, and your quality of life. Even an apparently minor collision may result in serious injuries. Weinreb Law Group has experience in presenting and vigorously prosecuting claims on behalf of injured parties, as well as defending against such claims for its business and insurance clients. WLG’s handling of personal injury claims for both injured parties and defendants being sued for negligence, including dealing with the insurance companies for those defendants, provides the attorneys at WLG with a unique and useful wealth of experience and knowledge in handling personal injury claims.
At Weinreb Law Group you will be represented by an experienced, compassionate lawyer who cares about you, your business, and your family. WLG will aggressively seek to get the best result for you in settlement or in litigation. If you have been hurt because someone was negligent, Weinreb Law Group can help you seek compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering, past and future medical bills, and lost income. WLG represents clients injured in motor vehicle accidents in the Los Angeles area and throughout California (including underinsured and uninsured motorist claims) on a contingency basis, which means there are no lawyer fees or payment details to worry about before we can begin working on your case.
Dedicated Advocates Represent Clients Injured in a Range of Car Accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Our knowledge of California statutes and case law enables WLG to confidently seek the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys are skilled and trustworthy advocates for auto accident victims and will support you throughout the legal process.
We represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. WLG will challenge drunk drivers who put others’ lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, WLG works to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
Responsive Lawyers Handle Insurance Claims and Disputes
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the monetary compensation you deserve can be time-consuming and stressful. Insurers, their adjusters, and their attorneys try to pay the minimum amount of accident compensation possible, but WLG helps our clients to prepare strong claims and challenge insurers who attempt to deny them. To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, we may bring in experts in various fields, from trauma doctors to collision reconstruction analysts.
It is important to speak to an attorney immediately following an auto accident to ensure the preservation of crucial evidence and witness recollection. In addition, California law places time limits on filing an automobile accident claim. WLG is committed to the timely investigation of your claim.
Samples of Past Successful Representations
- Weinreb Law Group successfully represented a seven-year-old boy who was struck by a car while crossing the street. The child suffered a severe injury to his foot, requiring major medical treatment, including surgery. WLG was able to settle the claim for the insurance policy limits of the driver of the vehicle without having to file a lawsuit.
- Weinreb Law Group successfully represented a woman in an auto v. auto accident, in which the adverse driver was under the influence and made an unlawful left turn in front of the client. WLG’s client suffered severe injuries, requiring hospitalization and major medical treatment. WLG was able to settle the claim for over $100,000 without having to file a lawsuit.
Contact an Experienced California Auto Accident Attorney
Selecting a capable personal injury attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a free consultation at the Los Angeles office of Weinreb Law Group, call 323-471-1797 or contact us online.